Air Conditioner Repair Greensburg PA
What You Can Expect From Us
When searching for local AC repair company, We Realize Air Conditioning breakdowns happen at the worst possible time. We can help by offering a fast response time, flexible scheduling, and 24 hr emergency service as the best AC repair Company. We come stocked and ready to make the air conditioning repair that day to get your home back to being comfortable once again. Trust the local AC Repair Company Experts with your HVAC equipment as we take pride in offering the best in customer service and affordable solutions
HVAC Services for Your Comfort Needs
When it comes to your home or business, you want to ensure that every aspect of it runs smoothly. One of the key components to maintaining your comfort is your HVAC system. Whether you need routine maintenance, repairs, or a new installation, our team of expert technicians has got you covered. And when it comes to AC repair, we are the go-to company in the area.
As the temperatures rise, the last thing you want is to have your air conditioning system fail on you. That’s where we come in. We understand the importance of having a reliable cooling system, and we can provide you with top-notch AC repair services that will keep your system running efficiently year-round.
Our trained technicians have years of experience working on different types and models of HVAC systems. They are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and equipment to diagnose and fix any issues that may arise, ensuring that your system operates smoothly for years to come.
At our company, we pride ourselves on being customer-focused. We listen to your concerns and work diligently to address them. From the moment you contact us, we make sure that your experience with us is seamless and stress-free. We understand that an unexpected AC breakdown is a hassle, which is why we offer a fast response time to minimize any inconvenience.
Don’t let AC issues disrupt your peace of mind. Contact us today to schedule your AC repair service. Our team will provide you with a free estimate and work with you to find a solution that meets your needs and budget. With us, you can rest assured that your HVAC system is in good hands.
Don't Have Time To Call?
Schedule an Appointment
Let us know how we can help!
Your local AC Repair Specialist!
Sound Familiar? We Can Get Your AC Blowing Nice Cold Air Again. Offering Fast Affordable AC Repair in Your Area.
5 Star Customer Reviews
Check out what others in your area are saying about our services!
Local Residential AC Repair
We Are A Local AC Repair Company Near You Specializing In AC Repair Of New And Old AC Systems
There’s nothing worse than spending a long day outdoors in the heat only to return home, turn on your AC, and realize it is not supplying you with nice, cold air. Regardless of the reason your air conditioner is not working, our experienced techs at AC repair Company can assist you. Combining multiple years of experience with rigorous training, there’s no job too difficult for our team of professional specialists at local AC Repair Company. Be sure to get in touch with us at the first sign of a problem because small issues have the potential to become large, costly ones.
Signs It’s Time for Air Conditioner Repair
While the lack of cool air is a sure sign something is wrong with your air conditioner, not all symptoms of disrepair are as easy to detect.
Our air conditioner repair technicians recommend scheduling service when:
- Your monthly utility bills have skyrocketed: Anytime there’s a spike in your energy bills, it could mean that your system is working harder to keep your home the cool temperature you desire. This could be due to a damaged part, clogged or leaking ductwork, or even dirty air filters.
- Your unit makes loud, unusual noises: While subtle noise from an air conditioner is normal, you should call a residential AC repair technician when you hear any grinding, groaning, rumbling, banging, or screeching noises.
- You have an increased humidity in your home: Even without the addition of a humidifier, your air conditioner is responsible for helping control humidity levels in your home. If you notice that it is hotter and rather sticky indoors, chances are you need your AC repaired. It’s important to get this issue addressed as soon as possible because moist environments can lead to mold growth.
- Your indoor air quality has decreased: Have you recently started coughing or sneezing more? Whether you have allergies or not, this could be due to poor indoor air quality and a faulty air conditioning unit.
- Your air conditioner takes a while to fully cool your property: If you notice that it takes a lot longer to cool your property, this could be due to damaged ductwork or leaking refrigerant. Local AC companies are here for you to solve this hassle
- Your unit continues to cycle: Any time the temperature in your home drops below a certain setting, your air conditioner is designed to cycle on. However, if it cycles on and off more frequently, this is a sign that something is wrong and there is a need for residential AC repair service.
- Your unit only emits warm air: If you’re only getting warm air from your AC unit and you’re sure the thermostat wasn’t switched to the heat setting, this is a tell tale sign that something is wrong.
- You smell foul odors coming from your AC: If you smell burning or a musty smell coming from your air conditioner, it could mean that there are burnt wires or that you have mold growing within your ductwork.
Service Areas for AC Repair in Greensburg PA North Huntingdon PA Murrysville PA Monroeville PA Harrison City PA Delmont PA Trafford PA Jeannette PA Irwin PA and surrounding areas.
Anytime you notice something is wrong or unusual with your air conditioner, it’s best to let an air conditioner repair professional handle it. At The Heating and Air Conditioning Experts we will work to quickly assess the issue, come up with a diagnosis, and air conditioning specialists work to conduct repairs on the spot. Call Now (724) 989 8569 We Always Answer 24/7
We strive in providing and was founded upon giving the customer a way to repair there ac without always replacing. We can Guarantee You will not hear any high pressure sales tactics with us. Our air conditioning specialists Training is always on going to be able to provide you with the best AC Repair Service Available.
Schedule Your A/C Repair.
Frequently Asked AC Repair Questions
These are some of the most common questions we are asked dealing with ac repair. The first thing to do is not to panic if you are having trouble with your ac or it is all of a sudden not working. We are hear to help with same day appointments and the phone answers 24/7 (724) 989 8569
- Check your thermostat, make sure it is in COOL Mode and the temperature is turned down below the room temperature.
- If your thermostat uses battery’s change them. (They should be changed once a year) make sure they have not leaked or there is no corrosion.
- Check your Furnace Filter (They should be changed regularly) make sure you have the right size and it is clean.
- Check the ON/OFF switch on the furnace and the breaker for the AC
- Check for ice buildup above the furnace or on the black insulated lines run to the AC ( Sometimes its easier seeing outside) IF you see ICE see Question 2.
- Call For Service (724) 989 8569
- Check Your air Filter
- Check for ice at the outdoor unit, on the black insulated lines running to the furnace, and look for water around the furnace.
- If you see ICE Turn the Thermostat to OFF and the Fan To ON and call for service, unfortunately this problem needs addressed by a trained professional.
- Call For AC Repair (724) 989 8569
- We strongly recommend running a fiberglass filter usually found under the name EZ FLOW and make sure to change them regularly.
- If you have a bigger filter like a 4” Get the correct mfg filter and change it every six months. (You can find all the info if you google the numbers on the filter cabinet) If you cannot find any we can provide one.
- Last but not least make sure you have the right size filter and it fits correctly as running a too small filter or dirty filter can cause problems with your ac.
- Call and Schedule Your HVAC Repair/Tune Up (724) 989 8569
The answer is YES you should have an yearly AC Tune Up preformed in the spring before the hot weather. This yearly ac check up can greatly reduce your chances of a breakdown, extend the life span of your ac system, catch problems before they become expensive or unable to repair and lastly restore efficiency and lessen your monthly energy bill. The service practically pays for itself. If you need to schedule and AC Tune Up give us a call (724) 989 8569 to schedule, even if your ac is older and has been neglected there’s no better time to start then now.
CALL TODAY FOR FAST AFFORDALE AC REPAIR AND SERVICES
We Specializing In Repair on New and Old AC Systems!
Weather your looking to schedule your annual tune up on your ac system or are new to having your ac tuned up we are here to help!
We understand that a Broken AC System is not only uncomfortable but also dangerous. That's why we're open 24 hours, so we can be there for you when you need our services.
We Service All Brands Of Heating and Cooling Systems New Or Old
Why We Are A 5 Star Rated Company
Contact Us We Are Available to Help Now!
AC Repair Service Request Form
24 Hour Emergency Service Available
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. To get a free quote for a HVAC system, or for emergency service, please contact us at your convenience. Contact us for HVAC service, We look forward to serving you in Greensburg PA North Huntingdon PA Murrysville PA and surrounding areas!
The Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
412 Thornton Ave, Greensburg, PA 15601, United States
(724) 989 8569
We always Answer The Phone!
Open 24 Hours
24hr Emergency Service Available